SEW EURODRIVE ESPAÑA, S.L.U. (from now on SEW ESPAÑA) located in Parque Tecnológico, Edificio 302, 48170 Zamudio, Vizcaya with VAT B-48563142, makes available in its website www.sew-eurodrive.es certain contents of informative character about its activities.
These general conditions apply solely and exclusively to the use of the website of SEW ESPAÑA by the USERS accessing it. The present general conditions are provided to the USER in the website www.sew-eurodrive.es in each and every page and also every time the USER introduces his/her personal data in the existing forms available, so that he/she reads, prints, archives and accepts then via internet. The USER may not actually enter his/her data without such acceptance having occurred.
SEW EURODRIVE ESPAÑA, S.L.U. is registered in the Biscay Commercial Registry. Volume BI 751, folio 25, page 10.268, with VAT B-48563142.
The access to the website of SEW ESPAÑA implies the acceptance without reservation of these general conditions of use that the USER admits to understand totally.
The USER promises not to use the website and the services offered in it for the achievement of activities opposite to the law and to respect at all times the present general conditions.
1. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
- 1.1.1.- Actions that may result on damages in the website itself, and actions that made through this web, by any means, could result in damages of any type in the systems of SEW ESPAÑA or of third parties.
- 1.1.2.- Carrying out without the due authorization any kind of advertising or commercial information, directly or in covert form, the sending of mass mailings ("spamming") or the sending of large messages with the aim of blocking web servers ("mail bombing").
- 1.1.3.- The USER has no claim regarding access to the source code as this is provided with the software.
- 1.1.4.- The USER ensures that third parties have no access to the information, software, documentation or to USER data accessible once the registration process has been done. The USER is not allowed to sell or rent to third parties information, software, documentation or user data, or to provide these in any other manner. The USER may make a backup copy of the software if such a copy is necessary for future use as a backup on the basis of these terms and conditions of use.
1.2.- SEW ESPAÑA has the right to block the access to his website at any moment if improper use against the legality, good faith or to the present general conditions is detected – see fifth clause.
Contents incorporated in this website have been prepared and included by:
2.1.- SEW ESPAÑA using internal and external sources in such a way that SEW ESPAÑA is solely responsible for the contents internally elaborated.
2.2.- SEW ESPAÑA reserves himself the right to change the contents of this website at any time.
3. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARK
SEW EURODRIVE is a registered trademark. The use by third parties of the trademark of SEW ESPAÑA, including both the name and logo, is strictly forbidden without the express written authorization of SEW-EURODRIVE Verwaltungs-GmbH. All rights reserved. In addition, the website of SEW ESPAÑA - the own contents, the programming and the design of the website - is protected entirely by the copyright, remaining definitely prohibited any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of the above-mentioned protected elements except with the express consent of SEW-EURODRIVE Verwaltungs-GmbH, c/Ernst-Blickle-Strasse 42, 76646 Bruchsal, Alemania.
4. REFERENCES AND LINKS
The website SEW ESPAÑA contains links to other websites. SEW ESPAÑA declares that linked web pages were free of illegal contents at the point in time when the link was created. SEW ESPAÑA has no influence over the current and future design and contents of the linked and/or referenced web pages. In this respect SEW ESPAÑA can subsequently assume no liability for the correctness, completeness or quality of these web pages information; SEW ESPAÑA hereby distances himself from all of the contents of any web page that has been modified after the link was created. This declaration applies to all links from SEW ESPAÑA web page to external web pages and their contents.
5. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
These General Conditions are ruled by the Spanish legislation. The Courts of Bilbao are competent to solve any controversy or conflict that derives from the present general conditions thus renouncing expressly the USER to any other jurisdiction that could correspond to him/her.
In case any clause of the present document is declared invalid, the remaining clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these conditions. SEW ESPAÑA may not execute some of the rights and faculties conferred in this document, which will not imply their renunciation, except in the case of specific written acknowledgement by SEW ESPAÑA.
Any supplementary agreement must be concluded in writing.