It’s important to keep track of sophisticated drivelines with a large number of axes. The DOP series of panels offers high functionality for realistic, high-performance machine visualization.
Standardized visualization and diagnostics
The more complex the system or machine and the more sophisticated the automation, the more system operators want sophisticated machine visualization. The ability to store the extensive data packages and parameter sets is also at the top of their wish lists.
Particularly for applications with large numbers of axes and many different degrees of freedom, it’s important to keep track of the whole system and provide a clear overview. The more and more extensive functionality of systems and drive technology means that the requirements for operation, visualization and diagnostics are also increasing.
Our standardized, modern operator panels of the DOP11C (drive operator panel) series are tailored for just these complex requirements with a high-resolution color display, fast processors and a large amount of RAM.
With these features, you can always reliably run a realistic visualization in real time and from any location, and implement simple operation and diagnostics of your system. The range of touch screens extends from 4.3" to 15.4" with resolutions up to 1280 x 800 pixels.
Durable monitors combined with the MOVI-PLC® power Windows-based control platform are available for particularly demanding visualization tasks.
HMI-Builder.PRO operating software for perfect system integration
The HMI-Builder.PRO software is available for programming the DOP11C operator panels. Even in highly complex systems, this software provides a perfect interface between humans and machines (human-machine interface) and works according to the “What you see is what you get” concept.
It allows you to configure and test your programming and visualization tasks in advance. Thanks to the integrated simulation mode, you can do this without any additional hardware. And the software’s efficient program design minimizes your configuration work.
You can use numerous integrated HMI (human-machine interface) functions such as recipe management, alarm management, an integrated Web server and much more. All in all, this operating software will increase your operational reliability and reduce your development costs.
Consult our sales team
- Our experts know your industry and your requirements.
- Our global network ensures we are close wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the knowledge and tools to provide optimum advice and support.
Sophisticated visualizationUsing high-resolution touch screens with a high color depth, fast processes and a large amount of RAM
Easily enter textWith the optimized on-screen keyboard, even on smaller panels
Communicate flexiblyThanks to the extensive interfaces and protocol drivers
Store large projectsUsing the large amount of RAM that offers the freedom to implement extensive visualization projects
- Standardized, modern panel series with a touch screen, high resolution color display and wide viewing angle
- Universal product range with screen sizes from 4.3" to 15.4"
- Optimized on-screen keyboard makes it easier to enter text, even for smaller panels
- Fast, powerful processors
- Large amount of RAM for the freedom to implement extensive visualization projects
- Option to expand memory by means of an SD card or USB stick, e.g. for logging visualization data
- Flexible communication connections due to sophisticated interfaces and protocol drivers
- Durable monitors in 12.1" and 15.4" for extremely sophisticated visualization tasks in combination with the Windows-based platform, MOVI-PLC® power. To use this platform, you have to activate runtime visualization in HMI-Builder.PRO with a USB dongle.
- Consistent appearance in both Windows-based and panel-based systems