Simple and efficient: with the decentralized MOVIFIT® basic inverter. Frequency inverter with parameterizable ramps, 4 speeds and an optional maintenance switch for horizontal materials handling technology.
Simple user interfaces for short installation times
MOVIFIT® compact, the decentralized basic inverter for efficient materials handling technology. Less is more: we have reduced the MOVIFIT® compact to include only the functions and features necessary, and its design means that it is the ideal inverter for the lower function range. The frequency inverter is available in power ranges of 0.75 kW and 1.5 kW.
Even before installing it, this basic inverter will convince you with straightforward and fast order processing. All you need to do is select the required power rating and control, AS-Interface or binary, and one of eight available unit variants. No additional consulting or project planning effort required.
Project planning, installation and startup is even easier with this member of our drive controller family. It seems only natural that we have also integrated a power bus for field installation.
Extremely short installation times? Yes! You want to reduce investment costs for your systems? This is also possible. Thanks to consistent integration of the power distribution with innovative and reliable connector technology.
The energy for AC 3 x 400 V is distributed via the FieldPower® terminal from Weidmüller, which is integrated in the unit. Two sensors can be connected to the unit in addition to the drive function when using AS-Interface. These are signaled to the system controller via AS-Interface master without additional costs and the signals can then be processed in the system controller.
If you only really need one starter, the MOVIFIT® compact, basic motor starter is the right solution.
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts understand your industry and its requirements.
- Our global network ensures we are close wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the know-how and tools to give you optimum advice and support
Short installation timesSimple connection and wiring technology enables quick and user-friendly startup.
- Integrated FieldPower® contact block for energy distribution with modern and reliable connector technology
- Simple connection and wiring technology
- Consistent integration of power distribution components in the housing of the drive unit
- Consistent use of standard plug connectors for control and motor connection
- Extremely short assembly and installation times
- When using AS-Interface, two sensors can, in addition to the drive function, be connected to the unit for direct communication with the system controller (everything included)
* Copyright Weidmüller Interface GmbH & Co. KG
Areas of application
- Horizontal materials handling technology
- Package or pallet conveyors
- Beverage Industry
- Conveying bottles or crates